While I’m working on setting up my blog and photo site, I see no reason to start posting now. It’s been long enough, many “start overs”, and too many excuses to wait until tomorrow. I will eventually get this place designed and looking like home, but in the mean time I will something.
My story on photography will come soon, but I wanted to get my first easy recipe to help make any dish more savory and delicious. This is something you can make, keep it in the fridge, and add it to meat dishes, salad, vegetable and even some appetizers.
Chopped Garlic and Parsley in Olive Oil – that’s it and that simple!
Chopped Garlic and Parsley in Olive Oil
- 2 bunches Parsley Curly or Straight leaf
- 8 cloves Garlic
- 1 cup Olive Oil Enough to cover the mix and soak
- In a food processor, or by hand, chop garlic and parsley very finely. It's amazing to smell the freshness of this process!
- Place the mix in a storage container, then add the olive oil and stir to coat entire mix.
- Keep in the refrigerator up to 4 weeks. Use in various dishes as desired.