Ranch dressing couldn’t be easier! You can always have it at hand, in the fridge, and ready to use on salads, as a dip for your veggies, and many other uses as an additional flavoring.
- Mixing bowl, utensils, mason jar or other container
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup yogurt plain
- 2 tbsp parsley mix parsley mix recipe can be found in recipe index
- 3 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp salt or salt to taste
- Stir all ingredients together to mix well
- Pour into a mason jar or suitable container and refrigerate. This recipe should keep for 1 to 2 weeks.